Butterfly Palace & Rainforest Adventure
Make your wishes come true when you’re standing in the midst of more that 1,000 beautiful live butterflies! The Butterfly Palace & Rainforest Adventure offers an educational and memorable experience through several interactive galleries and special rooms. Experience everything from walking through the breathtaking Butterfly Aviary to seeing unique rainforest creatures like a blue-tonged skink in the Science Center!
Other features: Rainforest Theater, Emerald Forest Mirror Maze, Banyan Tree Adventure & the Base Camp Gift Shop!
Guests Can Also Enjoy:
1. Critter Encounters where guests can learn and interact with creatures from the rainforest including lizards and turtles.
2. Feed the Butterflies where guests can get up close to the butterflies by feeding them with special nectar flowers.
3. Butterfly Release where the museum offers butterfly releases 10:30 AM, 11:30 AM, 1:30 PM, 2:30 PM Daily.
– Educational Video on the Hidden World of the Butterfly Palace and 3D Flight of the Butterflies.
– Stretching your way through the Banyan Tree Bungee Adventure
– Passage to the Living Rainforest Science Center
– Journey through the Emerald Forest Mirror Maze
– UNLIMITED ACCESS to the Exotic Butterfly Aviary
4106 W 76 Country Blvd, Branson, MO 65616