Shepherd of the Hills Vigilante Ziprider
Vigilante Zipline at the Shepherd of the Hills is the highest zipline in Missouri! What makes it different from every other zipline?
– Launch from 170′ in the air, and reach speeds of up to 50 MPH!
– Vigilante’s ride is over half a mile long!
– 4 different visitors can ride at the same time.
– No harness fitting or worries about braking, simply sit down in the seat and it’s all automatic from there!
– Inspiration Tower included at no charge.
This high-flying adventure is sure to make your Branson vacation memorable! All you have to do is take a seat, buckle in, and soar from the highest point in Missouri to the landing point over half a mile away, enjoying the rolling hills of the Ozarks from a breath-taking view. At the landing pad a jeep-drawn tram picks you up and takes you back to Inspiration Tower where photos of your ride will be waiting, so it’s actually two rides in one!
The Vigilante is extreme, but it’s safe and easy, and fun for riders of every age! You don’t have to worry about any controls, there is an automatic braking system included, so you can just sit back and enjoy the ride. Come fly through the sky at up to 50 MPH and experience the thrill ride of the Vigilante!
6020 West, MO-76, Branson, MO 65616